May 2020 issue of Primary Health Matters magazine out now
Posted on May 7, 2020
The latest edition of Primary Health Tasmania’s twice-yearly magazine, Primary Health Matters, is out online now.
In this edition, we feature stories about:
- work by our commissioned providers in alcohol and other drug support, mental health and wellbeing, aged care, provider support, and more
- what advice a GP heading into partial retirement has for one just starting her career, and vice versa
- health statistics and data for Sorell, as our community in profile
- Tasmanian activity as part of the National Suicide Prevention Trial
- other great initiatives such as the COACH Program from Asthma Australia, the Tasmanian Communications Charter, and SANE Australia’s Hocking Community Award.