View the latest publications from Primary Health Tasmania.
Please contact us on 1300 653 169 or send us a message if you would like a hard copy of any of our publications.
General Practice Matters newsletter
General Practice Matters is a fortnightly email newsletter giving GPs, practice nurses and other general practice staff practical information relevant to their work.
Primary Health Matters magazine
Primary Health Matters – Tasmania’s primary health magazine – comes out twice a year. Its feature-length articles showcase innovation in primary, aged and social care.
Key business documents
- 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- Our priorities for the Tasmanian health system
- 2017 Health Intelligence Report
- 2016 Health Intelligence Report
- Health Information Governance Framework
- 2016-2018 Activity Work Plan Core Funding
- 2016-2018 Activity Work Plan Integrated Team Care
- 2016-2018 Activity Work Plan Primary Mental Health Care
- 2016-2019 Activity Work Plan Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- 2017-2019 Activity Work Plan Improving Chronic Conditions Management
- 2017-2019 Activity Work Plan After Hours
- 2018-2019 Activity Work Plan National Suicide Prevention Trial Activity