The Tasmanian Regional Committee (TRC) is hosting an Update in Women’s Health for GPs
Save the date – Saturday 2 March 2019. Formal invitations with further details, including the registration link, will follow shortly.
A wide range of obstetrics and gynaecology topics will be covered in this one-day workshop, including:
- Preterm birth prevention
- Antenatal screening for genetic and structural abnormalities in pregnancy
- Preeclampsia screening and prevention
- Risk factors for stillbirth
- Vulval itch and common urogynaecology complaints
- What’s new in fertility treatment
- Care of the postpartum woman
- Termination of pregnancy
The TRC has been working closely with RACGP in order to be able to offer Cat 1 CPD points to attendees. It is anticipated that this interactive workshop will attract GPs from across the state and will help to strengthen relationships between primary care providers in the community and specialists.