APNA National Conference 2019 sponsorships available for Tasmanian practice nurses
Posted on February 7, 2019
Primary Health Tasmania invites practice nurses from across Tasmania to apply for one of six sponsorships to attend the APNA national conference in Adelaide from 4 to 6 April 2019.
Each sponsorship will be for up to $2000 to assist in covering the cost of attendance, with two applicants to be selected from each region of the state (south, north and north west).
The theme for this year’s conference is Building on the Best and will include sessions on:
• showcasing innovative and replicable models of care
• exploring how the profile of nurses’ role can be better understood and recognised
• touching on policy issues impacting primary health care nursing
• highlighting quality improvement in practice
• investigating workforce capacity building
• identifying proficient health care across the life of a patient.
For details on the sponsorship and to download an expression of interest form, click here. If you are interested in applying, please submit your EOI to Pip Morris via the email listed in the EOI form by 21 February 2019.
Successful applicants will be announced 1 March 2019.
For details on the conference, click here.