Immunisation seminar for GPs, practice nurses, immunisers and pharmacists.
Professor Paul Van Buynder will share information on a variety of topics, including:
- Influenza 2019: Record vaccines and record notifications – what next?
- Measles in the elimination phase
- Meningococcal disease in the ‘post-vaccine era’
- Herpes Zoster disease and vaccines
- Pneumococcal vaccines in the elderly
- Vaccine hesitancy
Australian Immunisation Register will provide information about the transition from authentication file to Provider Digital Access
The Communicable Diseases Prevention Unit will present on
- state-funded immunisation programs
- the National Immunisation Program
- adverse effects following immunisation reporting
- useful immunisation resources
- cold chain information, including new ‘Strive for 5’ requirements
- vaccine ordering
- wastage and leakage.
Tanya Panitzki, clinical nurse consultant on immunisation, will present on catch up immunisation schedules and avoiding shoulder injury related to vaccine administration.
For more information email email@example.com or phone 1300 653 169