This webinar will cover the following:
- National Immunisation Program changes enacted 1 July 2020
- Overview of Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation recommendations
- Meningococcal vaccination schedule changes
- Pneumococcal vaccination schedule changes
- Implementation of National Immunisation Program changes
- Case studies
- Tasmania HealthPathways – immunisation pathways and resources
- Q&A session with Dr Peter Eizenberg and Communicable Diseases Prevention Unit.
Dr Peter Eizenberg recommends attendees print out the recommended reading guides ahead of the webinar to refer to during the presentation.
Dr Peter Eizenberg
- Director, ‘Doctors of Ivanhoe’ (General Practice in suburban Melbourne) since 1984
- Former Executive Director, North East Valley Division of General Practice (2003-2018)
- Current member, AusVaxSafety Advisory Committee, Influenza Specialist Group and Immunisation Coalition Scientific Advisory Committee
- Former member of many national committees and advisory groups including the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register management committee, GP Immunisation Incentives Advisory Group; National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance scientific advisory committee, amongst many others.
Dr Leanne Jones
- Launceston GP with 30 years’ experience
- Board member, Immunisation Coalition
- Clinical editor, Tasmanian HealthPathways
Please register by clicking here