General Practitioners and Nurse Practitioners are warmly invited to attend this webinar, which focusses on the assessment and management of a selection of mental health problems.
Topics will include:
- Mood disorders
- Managing the distressed patient
- Providing evidence to the NDIA for access requests
- The Balint program that offers clinicians the opportunity to share their experiences of managing complex and emotionally difficult situations and receive support
The topics of this webinar are timely as GPs are at the front line of providing healthcare in this time of national crisis.
RACGP accreditation will be sought for this event. We will advise registered attendees where accreditation cannot be attained.
- Dr Louise Stone, Clinical Associate Professor, ANU Medical School
- Dr Columbine Mullins, General Practitioner
- Tania Shelby-James, Associate Professor, College of Medicine & Public Health, Flinders University