General Practitioners and Nurse Practitioners are warmly invited to Primary Health Tasmania’s Musculoskeletal Clinical Update. This whole day event will focus on the assessment and management of musculoskeletal problems.
The update will take place at the Menzies Institute for Medical Research, Hobart, and will cover:
- Interdisciplinary assessment and management of hip, knee, shoulder and low back pain
- Interactive case studies
- Hands on sessions: clinical assessment and management of hip, knee, shoulder and lower back problems in general practice. (These sessions will involve practical examination of oneself and others. Please wear appropriate clothing.)
- Dr Steve Reid, Sports & Exercise Medicine Physician
- Kellie Wilkie, Sports & Exercise Physiotherapist
- Matt Lancaster, Specialist Sports Physiotherapist
- Fiona Hamilton, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Joining them in panel discussion will be:
- Dr Vinnie Berera, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Linda Clow, General Practitioner.
Application has been made for RACGP accreditation of this event, and is pending.
For more information please email email@example.com