This event will be delivered by Gary Smith, an expert consultant with extensive expertise of the RACGP Standards 5th edition.
The three-part, online workshop series will be delivered over three dates in December and focus on:
- the purpose of the RACGP Standards 5th edition
- the Surveyor Processes
- preparing for the Surveyor Accreditation Assessment
- Selected Core Module Indicators
- Selected Quality Improvement Module Indicators
- Selected General Practice Module Indicators.
The delivery format is designed to transfer key concepts and apply knowledge, which will further support the implementation of these Standards.
As part of this workshop, five e-Learning modules will be made available to those who attend to support learning.
To participate in this opportunity, you need to register for all three sessions:
If you have any questions regarding this workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Another opportunity to participate in RACGP Standards 5th Edition – Accreditation Success will be offered in May 2021.