Moving on Up is a practical framework to support the transition of young Tasmanians with chronic conditions to adult care.
It aims to provide health professionals, parents, carers and patients with easy-to-follow guidelines for a safe transition of care, from birth to young adulthood.
The resources listed here are:
- Moving on Up Framework – including methodology, transition stages, care components and consideration for specific groups
- Moving on Up Framework summary – an A3 chart outlining the key aspects of the Moving on UP Framework
- Moving on Up key transition stages – an A4 chart outlining the key transition stages of the Moving on UP Framework
- Moving on Up checklists and care plan – a series of practical checklists for clinicians, parents/carers and patients, comprising:
- Healthcare skills check for young adolescents
- Healthcare skills review for older adolescents, stages 5-6
- Checklist for young people moving to adult health care
- Checklist for families to support move to adult health care
- Checklist for families of dependent young people
- Clinician checklist to support move to adult health care
- Transition care plan
For more information about Moving on Up, send us a message or call us on 1300 653 169.